EZcomm Technology likes to announce a low-cost and low-power consumption module which has Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n functionalities. The highly integrated EZA02 module makes the possibilities of web browsing, all types of battery powered device. With seamless roaming capabilities and advanced security, EZA02 can also interact with different vendors’ 802.11a/b/g/n Access Points in the wireless LAN. The wireless module complies with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard and it can achieve up to a speed of 150Mbps with single stream in 802.11n draft 7.0, 54Mbps as specified in IEEE 802.11g, or 11Mbps for IEEE 802.11b to connect to the wireless LAN. This compact module is a total solution for a combination of Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n technologies with Microcontroller Processor. The module is specifically developed for embedded system devices.
- Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
- Antenna included
- Single-stream IEEE 802.11n support for 20MHz and 40MHz channels provides PHY layer rates up to 150Mbps.
- Supports standard interfaces SPI,UART,I2C,SWD
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M4TM CPU with on-chip memory enables running IEEE802.11 firmware that can be field-upgraded with future features.
- Lead-Free / RoHS
- Single power supply voltage 3.3V.
- Size: 16mm x 32mm x 3.1mm
- Hardware WAPI acceleration engine
- AES and TKIP in hardware for faster data encryption and IEEE 802.11i compatibility
- WPATM – and WPA2TM - (Personal) support for powerful encryption and authentication
For more information please Contact us